- 3 Types Of Claims Metrics Every Department Should Be Looking At
- 3 Claims Department Musts That Will Let The CEO Sleep Soundly
- Breaking Those Competing Commitments To Change
- Book Review: The Global Directors and Officers Handbook by Granof & Nicholls
- 15 Excuses For Not Changing And 5 Reasons To Change The Way We Make Change
Don’t keep doing it just because you have always done it that way
So many organizations fail to improve because they get set in their old ways. Hey, a comfy couch is a nice thing as long as the springs are strong and the feathers don't keep falling out.
Ask yourself why you do certain things. If your answer is "well we have always done them that way", then maybe it's time to look again.